Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rejected

I feel so rejected. Last night, Grey sent me a booty call text but then declined. I had plans already so he had suggested a late night rendez-vous. But when I called him to invite him out, he changed his mind. Apparently he had a big day today. And plans tonight. I texted him about an hour ago but I haven't heard back yet. I feel a bit snubbed and more than a little bit used. Perhaps it's time to change the boundaries.

I ended up getting very drunk last night. I went out with Baby and Delorean and one of his friends. I had a really good time but I definitely drank too much because I was disappointed that I wasn't going to be seeing Grey. I probably should not have driven home afterwards. Just typing this out, I realize that it's time for something to change but I don't know how. I think I probably need some anti-depressants, or professional help at the very least. But I have no benefits. So I'll just suffer quietly through my misery as usual.

No comments: