Monday, April 7, 2008

Leftovers

I'm thinking about inviting Grey over for leftovers tomorrow. I went to A's parent's house for dinner tonight and they always give me an excess of food. There's no way I can finish it and usually I end up throwing most of it away. I actually hate leftovers but I can't refuse their food. I strongly suspect that Grey will say no so I'm undecided whether or not to even invite him. He's never seen my place. Perhaps I'll draft an email and then decide tomorrow. Actually I don't even know if he's back from Jamaica yet. I will have to add a caveat. No sex, just food. My tummy is quite sore from the painkillers but fortunately the pain isn't as bad tonight as it was last month. Perhaps all that self-discipline last week paid off. No chocolate, no caffeine, no cigarettes.

No comments: