Friday, April 11, 2008

Blah

I am so very tired today. I did cry myself to sleep last night. Harder than I have cried since January. I called a friend in Vancouver because he always cheers me up. But he's a cynic when it comes to relationships and love so he didn't actually end up helping that much. I want to go to bed tonight but I can't tear myself away from my desk. I was antisocial and didn't go out tonight. So many reasons. I screwed something up in the lab and had to spend an extra hour. By the time I was finished at 9, I was starving. I didn't want to go to the pub and pay for crappy food so I decided to eat at home. Thank goodness I actually had dumplings and noodles in the fridge. And I think I'm still slightly hungover from last night. I hope Grey calls tomorrow. If he doesn't, I might text him on Saturday. "Help, I'm horny!"

No comments: