Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ugh

I'm sort of dreading tomorrow. I hate holiday weekends. I'm glad there are only two major ones every year. I just wish they weren't so close together. I'm also glad I don't live in the US as I'm sure I would sink into a deep state of depression having Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together.

I'm going to try and get out of the house tomorrow. Maybe walk some dogs with an ex-coworker who just moved back to the city. Then I think there might be a turkey dinner with Baby and Delorean tomorrow night. Not sure if I'll go. Saw them twice today. He finally got his ring. Now all we really need is the marriage license. If he hasn't taken care of that by Thursday, I'm going to City Hall on Friday to do it myself.

I have about a bajillion hours of TV saved up for this weekend so I'm going to watch some now even though it's late and I'm tired. I am stuffed full of fondue. I actually feel pretty disgusting. The cheap wine didn't help either. I don't know why I keep trying to drink red. I think I need some couch time.

Also, I got a few creepy messages on POF in the last couple of days. I realize that doesn't relate to anything but it seems to be contributing to the general "ugh" feeling.

No comments: