Friday, October 31, 2008

Lovestoned

Last Friday night, Grey and I danced in his living room to the Tiesto remix of JT's Lovestoned and now I can't stop listening to it. He's got me lovestoned and I think that he knows...

Mom arrived today. She behaved herself. Any bets on how long that will last? Plans for this weekend including handing out Halloween candy at Baby and Delorean's house tomorrow night. Out with the mutual friend (me and Grey's) on Saturday night - dare I hope she will introduce me to a new, not-so-eligible bachelor? And then dinner with the mother and in-laws on Sunday night. Monday is my birthday. As much as I wanted to lie on the couch in my pjs watching TV and eating leftover fondue, I guess I had to know that I would never be allowed to do that. So, I'm reluctantly celebrating my First Annual 40th Birthday Bash with my mother, in-laws and three high school friends, including two of the girls from Saturday night. Overkill? I think so.

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare.

1 comment:

Alexandreena said...

Sounds like a busy weekend!
But have a great birthday! You won't regret skipping on the pjs and leftovers.