Monday, October 27, 2008

Meh

The date wasn't so bad. Probably would have been smarter if it wasn't punctuated with text messages from Grey. He's young and hyper. He settled down when he started to fade at the end of the evening. Mondays are painful. We had a drink at a pub and then went to a restaurant for dinner. We'll see if he calls. I am pooped so I'm going to lie on the couch. Already in my pjs :)

12.45 AM UPDATE: He texted me this.
Hey, thanks for a good evening and coming out. I thought about our time together and i don't think we are really compatible :-( i do wish you all the best with your search though"

That is the most decent experience I have ever had with online dating. Thank you.

1 comment:

Alexandreena said...

At least you wnet out on a Monday. I haven't been out on a Monday....since first year of undergrad.