Monday, October 27, 2008

Real update

I think that the bridal shower went really well. The bride had a good time and I think that the guests did too. Toilet paper bride went well and ended with a toilet paper wedding gown fashion show. Delorean's twin sister made herself useful in the kitchen and also won the Groom Trivia game so I hope she's satisfied with that. There were some good gifts. Everyone appreciated the giveaways and the chocolate fondue. We even got to sit down and chat with just immediate family afterward while it poured rain. Unfortunately I didn't get to bring home any purple cupcakes myself. It's probably for the best as I don't need them and they were made with eggs. I just hope I get to see some photos of the things I missed because I was busy in the kitchen for most of the afternoon.

Next up, bachelorette party. I have to tally up final numbers and then call and confirm our reservation. But first, I have to meet a kid for a drink tonight. I call him a kid but he's 27, lives alone and is an engineer working for a major grocery store chain. When I talked to him on the phone, I wasn't able to finish a sentence. We'll see how things go tonight.

No comments: