Thursday, December 25, 2008

Last day in city #1

Tomorrow morning we leave for city #2 very early and I have a busy day today so here is a very rushed post. Got an email from ClV and responded. On the agenda for today is: repack the suitcase for city #2, go see Quantum of Solace with my mother, meet various high school friends that I found through facebook at various times for coffee and dinner. I'm anxious about that bit. It's going to be a long day. I'm hoping to do a tiny bit of shopping as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a busy holiday weekend. Instead of rushing around, I'm just having my parents slowwwwwwly drive me crazy!

SaneAndSingle said...

Sounds a good, yet busy, week! Have fun!

Awkward, for you said...

You are so lucky to escape all of the snow in the city. It just stopped, but it was going again. It rained the past few days.
I have no idea where your 'home' is, but i wish i had curry chicken for Christmas.

ps. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year!