Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bloated

I haven't blogged because I haven't had much to say. I spent Wednesday in my pjs on the couch, Thursday at the office not really doing any work and today doing marginally more than the other two days. So, in reverse order of the things that made me happy:

1. I finally got to have my belated birthday dinner at our favourite all-you-can-eat sushi place. I attempted to eat myself catatonic but failed. I am now just bloated from raging hormones and excessive salt intake. It was totally worth it though. Baby was obnoxiously rude today which really tried my patience but that will soon pass. I just hope our two friends aren't too annoyed that she told them she was going to return their wedding gift because she could get it free on points and is planning to use the money towards her china set instead. I told her that she was being tacky but she dug herself deep into that hole. Then she felt guilty. She blamed me for making her feel guilty but that just rolled right off.

2. I spent half an hour on the phone with Capitaine le Vomi. He called me after lunch and we chatted about the usual randomness. Honestly, I can't figure out that guy. Perhaps I shouldn't try. Friends it is, until he notifies me otherwise.

3. Received a text message from The Crush. He has been sick for most of the week since his client's funeral. We went back and forth a bit during dinner when I finally got fed up and told him I would call him after dinner. He sent a cryptic message and I replied with "okay so I shouldn't call you?" He sent another cryptic message and I lost my patience. Told him that he was the one playing games with me, that I was turning my phone off for the remainder of dinner and would call him afterward if he was lucky. I didn't. Sent him a text to find out if he needed anything and told him to feel better soon. Poor guy has to be at work at 8 am. But really, I'm tired of his indecisive crap as well. Friends, until he notifies me otherwise.

One thing that really did not make me happy was finding out at 5 pm that three drilling jobs scheduled for next week have been canceled. I had planned to work all next weekend and they were going to pay for my VISA bill and Montreal trip. I hate when that happens.

Oh well, more food tomorrow. I'm attempting a new apple crumble recipe for Baby's Christmas dinner. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we haven't been blogging for the same reasons. Heck, your life is much more interesting than mine, which should tell you something about my life of late!

Glad you had a good birthday dinner. And if the crumble recipe works out well, I cheerfully accept Holiday Gift Packages...

cce said...

How 'bout friends until YOU notify them otherwise. I so want to see YOU in the driver's seat instead of waiting around for these guys to define themselves. Don't settle for games and uncertainty.

Ms Behaviour said...

Hey GH, how come I'm not on your blogroll?

CCE, that's actually what I meant. I was thinking that we're friends as far as I'm concerned. If they want to be more than friends, they'll have to let me know. And then I will decide if I want to be more than friends. This will never happen because neither of them is that into me. But a girl can pretend to lay down the law, right?

Anonymous said...

My bad. Fixed now.

Ms Behaviour said...

Thank you :)