Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekend happy

This morning, I had screaming nightmares. There was a young girl who was sick. I was in a house full of female relatives screaming for help but nobody came. Eventually, I did CPR on her but she was dead. That was when I woke up.

I don't want to go to bed. I'm not scared of the nightmares but maybe if I'm really tired, they won't happen.

We had a pretty good weekend. I finally called him on Saturday afternoon and we had dinner and watched a couple of crappy movies (Spiderman 3 and Mr Brooks) and ate some amazing cheesecake and canolis. Then I had a stomach ache all night so we were both tired on Sunday. We had dim sum followed by grocery shopping and more TV while he played poker on his blackberry. He made dinner and we ate too much again. I love to watch him cook. I'd rather watch him cook than watch anything else, I think. Well, perhaps I could alternate watching him cook with watching rain falling outside. It's beautiful and masculine and thoroughly captivating.

Oh yeah, I also got high! I tried it for the first time last weekend and I didn't feel anything. At least, I didn't realize I was feeling anything because it was so mild. But this time, I smoked a lot more and it was interesting although I can't say I particularly enjoyed it. I got all tingly and sleepy and, at one point, I couldn't feel my arms anymore. I had another small puff on Sunday and that's about manageable for me. I was just a tiny bit tingly after that. It makes sense because I am sensitive to caffeine and alcohol and sugar. So another check mark against the list of things to do before I'm 30. I don't think there's actually anything else.

No comments: