Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pointless rambling

I don't really have anything new to add tonight. Seminar class was interesting.

I lost my train of thought. A childhood friend who just moved to Kentucky called on Skype. I'm glad I don't live in Kentucky. She's doing her post-doc. I just hope she doesn't end up staying down there. Not that I've ever been to Kentucky.

I'm tired. The neighbours were having rabbit sex again this morning. I officially hate them. I should just go to bed right now.

A group of us went for a drink after class and that was fun. I shouldn't have had a real drink though. Now I can't function.

B is online. I had to email him because I realized today that I can't pick him up from the airport. I'll be in class. He hasn't responded to the email. And the mysterious guy is at a TIFF event tonight schmoozing with celebs. I drunk texted him when I got home. Damn, I'm such a cheap date. Now I feel shitty about myself.

Definitely it is time to go to bed.

No comments: