Thursday, September 20, 2007

I have nothing to blog about today.

But I need to write.

I'm so lonely.

After seminar class, a bunch of us went to the campus pub. They had appies for $3 after 9 pm so we shared a few pitchers and some food and just sat and talked and watched the crazy MBA students get all drunk and stupid.

The entire time I was sitting there, I was lonely. I wanted to leave and come home and talk to someone or be cuddled or something. I don't know. I mean, I was having a good time but all the while very conscious that one of the couples was holding hands at our table. Also very conscious that, this time next week, B will be here.

Today was a relatively good day. I went to yoga class, met with my supervisor, did some research, attempted to bake scones (which ended up crappy but that's okay) and enjoyed my class. But I'm still a bit sad. I guess I'm just sad that I'm lonely. I miss.... something. I don't know what yet.

I hope that the mysterious guy calls me when he gets back into town tomorrow but I'm also half expecting that he won't because I know he'll be tired. And I'll probably end up going over to a friend's house in the evening, even though I don't want to. At least I'm spending the first part of the day with Piglet and her mom. That is something to look forward to at least. And I have to buy groceries to make cupcakes for Saturday. My supervisor, the normal one, is having an end of summer picnic. I'm dreading it a bit but who knows, I might actually have a good time.

Also, I smoked too much today. It's my crutch. I hate it but, as one of my classmates said this evening, "smoking is so wonderful". We toasted that.

No comments: