Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out of sorts

I am so lonely today. I'm tired which is probably a major part of it. I talked to my former Valentine for an hour on the phone. I talked to A for a while too. And Baby. My landlady phoned to renegotiate my rent. I told her I would get back to her tomorrow after I see some more places with my realtor. I even emailed back and forth at work with C le V. But here's the kicker. I haven't heard from him since 5 pm when he left for the gym.

My mind is constructing all kinds of scenarios. Most of them involving a wife or a girlfriend or multiple other women. He is clearly just not that into me. Why can't I just accept it and move on?

Also, Grey's pocket phoned me again today and left a 3 minute long message. I kept telling myself to delete it but I didn't. He had some girl over. He called her by the wrong name. Then he said he couldn't believe that he did that. And she said that it wasn't like he just met her. She sounded very young. Then he offered her a drink and she chose water. Evian. At least she has good taste in water. Then there was more conversation which I couldn't make out and he laughed really loud. Then the call ended.

My former Valentine offered to phone him and ask him to delete my number. If it happens again, I am going to take him up on his offer. I'm tired of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you set up your phone to just block a certain incoming number? I know some phones do that...

Anonymous said...

Just go with your heart... sometimes it might know what it's talking about ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you're being harassed. I think if Grey's accused of it, he'll just blame his pocket or his ass or whatever for accidentally dialing your number to give himself an alibi. That's really weasely. Get the word to him that you want it to stop, that you want to be deleted from his phone, and if it continues, call the cops.