Thursday, November 13, 2008

Response to previous comments

Oh my goodness you guys, I really needed to hear all of that. Thank you! Baby turned into bridezilla this evening. Too much to drink, I think. I was told that there was a screaming match between her and Delorean's twin sister. I'm scared to ask her about it so perhaps I won't at all! I am sick of being marriage counselor, bridesmaid, best friend and recipient of bad-tempered high-pitched screeches all rolled into one. Most things are done now, just a few odds and ends to tie up. Hopefully everyone will be able to relax tomorrow and there won't be any more drama. I can't take much more yelling. I am really looking forward to yoga class tomorrow and I'm looking forward even more to getting in my car and driving away from everything on Saturday morning.

I'm a bit concerned that her mother will be offended if I wear black to the wedding. I went to Mexx this morning on my way home from the office and tried on a little purple dress which is gorgeous but outrageously low in the front. I may try it on again tomorrow with some double sided tape to see if I can make it work. I *hate* being a girl. In my next lifetime, I will definitely be a man! Sigh.

Okay, off to bed. Finally! I am so exhausted. I don't think I have had more than 5 hours sleep in the last week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, cuz being a guy is sooo much easier... *snort*