Sunday, June 29, 2008


The upstairs toilet just overflowed through the ceiling vent into my bathroom. I am totally grossed out. Not to mention exhausted and a little high on bleach fumes. I bleached the toilet and the floor but the ceiling vent is still dripping into the toilet bowl. I showered and took out the garbage. Started laundry and bleached the garbage can. I still feel disgusting though. I have composed an email to my landlady but my work email is down right now so I can't send it. I really need to go back to sleep because I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something. I so tired. Poor me.

No comments: