Friday, March 21, 2008

Craving

Grey called last night. I have been randomly texting and emailing back and forth with him since the Valentine's Day booty call. I have even talked to him a couple of times. I was starting to think he had cooled off and maybe started seeing someone in the last couple of weeks. But yesterday, he sent a message asking what was on for the weekend so I asked him if he felt like dim sum throwing in some waxed legs as an incentive. And he took me up on it. He even called and asked if I wanted to do dinner and a movie and then stay over and have dim sum in the morning.

Part of me realizes that he just wants attention and company. But I don't care. I'm trying not to get over excited about seeing him but I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and a warm heart. I'm also starting to get a bit horny. I love the way he touches me. I'm glad it's a holiday as I probably wouldn't be able to focus on anything. I might walk to campus to see if I can get into the building and do a couple of hours work. Just to soothe my brain and boost my self-esteem before seeing him.

No comments: