Friday, March 2, 2007

Found his letters and read each one out loud

Last night, we were on the phone for 3 hours. Not exactly conducive to studying but lovely nonetheless. At one point, we got to talking about Skype and long distance phone bills and letters and I realized that I probably still had his. I found seven from 1994/1995. He insisted that I read all of them out loud. They were so cute and funny. But the really remarkable thing is that he is as smitten now as he was back then and says all the same things to me. Makes me wonder how many other girls he has used those lines on. I'm joking. He's cute and I love it. I'm scared but it's a crazy scared. And crazy is good.

I'm going to have to break it to him that I can't be spending hours on the phone with him every night tho. Oh, who am I kidding? We already both know. One of us has to be strong and I am not that one. Oh dear. I don't have to finish grad school, do I?

No comments: