Friday, February 13, 2009

Ouch

I had the most wicked nightmares and woke up screaming "no" repeatedly. Now my stomach hurts and I went from hot flashes to freezing cold. It's not all bad as I would have slept in otherwise. I forgot I changed my alarm to 8 am yesterday. What I want most is to go lie on the couch and forget the nightmares. But I have to leave for a client's in 45 minutes so I'm getting in the shower. Hopefully the water is nice and hot this morning.

I'm glad we're going out tonight. I may need a nap though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the fact that your favorite holiday is about to raise its ugly head is what's giving you nightmares.

Ms Behaviour said...

Not a bad theory Asshat but I think it might actually be food-related. I had Moroccan food last night and we ate a lot and quite late.