Thursday, February 26, 2009

Augh

There is something wrong with me.

C le V texted me last night when he got home from the airport around 1.30 am. We talked for about 45 minutes. He clearly was excited to hear from me and wanted to talk about his trip and this weekend. It was really nice. To hear his voice and listen to him talk and laugh with him. Even though I just wanted to go to sleep. Now I know what it feels like to be the dude. I was super tired all day today. It was also really nice to have him back on email again. I really missed those too.

Last night when we were talking, he said he would phone me this evening. I know he had plans with friends. I'm assuming he's still out. Because it would be unacceptable for him to get home and not call. I waited up and could have gone to bed hours ago. I'm annoyed at myself for waiting. And disappointed that he didn't call. And I'm feeling the distance which I know is going to translate into reduced warmth and increased reservation when I see him in 24 hours.

See what I mean? There's something wrong with me. I hate that I'm such a clingy, needy, high-maintenance bitch. Urgh, I hate myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it make a difference to you if he has a good excuse for not calling? Like, say, he was hit by a bus and his phone fell down a storm sewer?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know I'm totally late to comment on this, but now I have to ask: SO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Anonymous said...

So! How did it go? Can you cum (ahem..) I mean COME up for air and tell us about it?
hee hee