Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is how I really feel

W

I was disappointed when you canceled our date without a reason, or even an apology. I expected you would call with an explanation. This is the very least I would do if I had to cancel plans with a friend.

Then, when I got home on Saturday night and discovered that you would rather spend the evening posting youtube videos on facebook than with me, it was hard not to take that personally.

I would like to believe I deserve better. What I would really like is to be with a man who wants to talk to me every day. Who is excited to see me. And I would prefer that excitement not to fade after a handful of dates.

Perhaps that's too much to expect but I don't think I can settle for anything less.

I would appreciate if you would return my book before the end of the month.

Me

No comments: