Monday, September 8, 2008

RSVP?

A is on her way into town. I'm very excited in a relieved sort of way. She was here not too long ago but I wish she was around all the time. In fact, I wish I could put her in my pocket and take her everywhere with me.

On a totally unrelated note, W emailed me just as I was leaving work about an hour ago. I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I agree to dinner and tell him how I'm feeling in person? Should I ask him to call me to discuss plans and ambush him with it then? Just ignore the email for a couple of days and then tell him how I really feel on, say, Wednesday night?

Just when I was starting to get used to the idea of being celibate for the remainder of the year... Actually, at his geological rate of progress, I will be celibate for the remainder of the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think there is still a chance for you and W, don't sabotage it with your anger. Last week sucked, but if you're really interested, look at this as a sort of fresh start.

If you know there's not a chance for you and W, don't waste your energy. Respectfully (you can decide what constitutes "respectful" in this situation) decline his invitation and move on.