Sunday, February 11, 2007

Breast Cancer Society of Canada rejects cash donation

The Breast Cancer Society of Canada rejected a donation from a local exotic dancers group.
http://www.orato.com/node/1738

I will be sending an email to these people tomorrow afternoon before class.

bcsc@bcsc.ca
rany@bcsc.ca
dhamilton@bcsc.ca

Honestly, I'm speechless with disbelief.

Onto more mundane topics, like my life...
I'm hoping that the two teaspoons of cough syrup with codeine are going to kick in any minute now and I won't be able to finish this coherently. Maybe I need to be in bed. Perhaps I should have brushed my teeth already. If this doesn't work, I'm going to be screwed tomorrow. I need to leave the house by 7 am at the absolute latest to get to a conference in Burlington that starts at 8 am. Perhaps I should try and leave by 6.30. Oh God, painful. Perhaps I should print a map too. Perhaps I should decide what to wear tonight instead of running around tomorrow like a chicken with its head cut off...

Well, that was easy. I am apparently going to wear what I wore to work on Wednesday because it is still in the large pile of laundry at the foot of my bed. I wonder if codeine expires? I suppose I can still take my birth control with this as my doctor didn't say not to last year when he prescribed the stuff. The cough syrup, that is.

I like having a large pile of laundry at the foot of my bed. Apart from making it easy to get dressed in a hurry, I like the way the weight feels on my feet when I'm falling asleep. I used to put my feet under X's legs and it felt good. I wonder why.

No comments: