Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Honey, I'm home!

Mexico was stinkin' HOT! It took me a couple of days on the beach to stop twitching with anxiety that I wasn't being productive. But I eventually settled in and now I have the tan lines to prove that I was not sitting at my desk for 8 days :) I am planning on writing a bit more but right now I have a lot to do. I have to put on my pjs, bake some brownies, lie on the couch, watch me some TV and then eat said brownies with a tall glass of cold (lactose-free) milk. As you can see, I have a very busy evening ahead of me.

4 comments:

Asshat said...

Bienvenue a Canada!

SaneAndSingle said...

Uh yeah, that sounds exactly like my kind of evening!

Asshat said...

Did you allow yourself to be conquered by any conquistadors while you were there?

Ms Behaviour said...

No, there were no shenanigans for fear of catching swine flu (as well as traveling with prudish 25-year olds, apparently). Although I was offered many Mexican boyfriends for the day.