Saturday, September 5, 2009

1 more sleep!

Mexico tomorrow :) Yay sun, sand, surf and tequila. My plans include reading, napping, eating, drinking, going in the ocean and possibly trips to Playa del Carmen and Cozumel. Maybe some snorkeling if I don't get scared off by a school of fish. I still have to pack and tidy the house and take out garbage. I just need to write down that I had the most awesome day today. I went to the gym for pilates class and a run (check those off the Shawshank list), then spent the rest of the afternoon at the Toronto Island Marina on a boat drinking and eating and meeting new people. So relaxing. Also, I had a puff of a j and then a hit off a plastic water bottle bong with Pink Dress so that's a new one for our friendship. The funny part is that we were hanging out with 50+ year olds and the bong was a gift from a 16-year old grandchild! I want to be that kind of grandma. Okay, must pack and such before bed. If you hear horror stories about four female Canadian grad students getting kidnapped, murdered and chopped into tiny pieces... well I guess that will out me!

No comments: