Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Semi-productive

Today, I went to pirates class, came home and cleaned the kitchen and then made brownies. I also got almost caught up with my husband, Mr Chuck Bartowski aka Secret Agent Charles Carmichael. I say almost because I can't find last night's episode anywhere online and it didn't record because I couldn't get a signal on my rabbit ears.

I don't like where this season is going. I much preferred Season 1. It was much more funny and believable. *Cough* Anyway, off to bed. I have no idea what time it is but I don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think what I'm not liking about the turn this season is it's become too much about the "big arc" story. I kinda miss the little one-off episodes with a "villain of the week" kind of thing.

Oh, well, guess we'll see where they take it.

Still, you can't argue that Scott Bakula is inspired casting!