Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday night homebody

I can't do anything. Actually, I don't think I can feel anything either. I'm raining so I know I'm happy about that but everything seems numb.

I thought briefly about being sociable this evening but I ended up working late instead. I was playing with five different colours of post-it flags. Five! Normally I have red, orange, yellow and green. But today I had blue! Oooh! It was hard to tear myself away but by 7.30, the office was starting to feel creepy and I could hear my tummy over the distant sound of the cleaning staff and the voices in my head.

I came home and had pizza and brownies and sat my ass on the couch. I almost fell asleep with Pooh bear but I couldn't get my brain to shut down. It was whimpering but wouldn't die. Then, around midnight, I was so disgusted by the state of my apartment that I started cleaning. I did the kitchen and the bathroom but the laundry mountain will have to wait because I'm exhausted. Oh, I also waxed for pirates class tomorrow. But I ran out of wax so I'll have to buy some more tomorrow before banana pancakes at Fresh.

Shopping list:
1. Wax
2. Toilet bowl scrubby thingys
3. Conditioning mousse

Also, I found this website. I can't decide if it's funny or awful. Be careful, it's addictive.
www.fmylife.com

No comments: