Friday, February 5, 2010

NEW.RED.HIGH.HEELS

Oh yeha baby, my shoes arrived today! I am so excited. They are ridiculous shoes, much higher than I would normally wear and I wouldn't have bought them - despite their being on sale - if I wasn't already planning to wear them to another event in May.



















To be really honest though, I am more excited about the dress I'm going to wear. I have never in my life been excited to wear a stupid old dress. But this dress... well, I love it. I LOVE IT. I am so excited I feel like I'm 7 years old again playing dress up in my mother's closet.




















I don't care that I will be solo. Actually, I'm almost looking forward to it. It's going to be a good night

1 comment:

Single and Picky said...

Red high heels - I love them, I bought a pair for when I convocated actually and despite the fact that they resulted in a lost toenail I haven't parted with them, you'll love them and look fabulous I'm sure