Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend stuff

Life has returned to regular programming, post-Convocation. Friday night was blustery and cold and raining cats and dogs. I bought a used lens from a guy off craigslist and then went for sushi and coffee with an ex-coworker. Saturday morning, I attempted to go the gym but was foiled because pilates was cancelled and I didn't have my running shoes or mp3 player (I'm the last person on the planet without an iPod) so I went to dim sum with my parents and the septuagenarians kids and newly adopted grandbaby. Then I baked some hazelnut butter crisp cookies and saw Charlie (his mom's birthday) and proceeded to get fat on condensed milk toast with the girls. And today was brunch at Tequila Bookworm, met a briard in the park, bizarre bazaar and Cirque du Soleil.

If you can see the show in Toronto, you should go. It's called oVo. It's my new favourite. It was as good as an orgasm. So remember, o for orgasm and oVo. In fact, it was better than an orgasm because I went with a girlfriend whose company I actually enjoy and we both went home with orgasms :) So.good. oVo, people. You should go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in Toronto do you get this condensed milk toast and/or how do you make it? it sounds AMAZING!

Awkward, for you said...

Where would one buy Condensed Milk Toast in Toronto and/or how do you make it?

SaneAndSingle said...

Sounds like a good and busy weekend!

Ms Behaviour said...

Well, the best place for it is Go for Tea up at Highway 7 and 404. It's in the same plaza as the Baton Rouge. If you're going up there, be sure to try the strawberry yoghurt bubble tea. It's my favourite. Just make sure you get a small because the large is bigger than my head! However, you can probably find a pretty good substitute for condensed milk toast in Chinatown if you don't want to travel quite so far.