Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Screw him

I emailed Grey to let him know that I was no longer comfortable with us going to Cirque on Sunday now that he's officially in a relationship with someone. I explained and tried to be gentle about it. His response from Vegas? "Whatever... overthink away. Have fun with ur Mom". So I told him he could go screw himself. It felt pretty good. I'll probably regret it in the morning. Or in a couple of minutes when he drunkenly replies. Or maybe I won't give a shit. Because that's how I feel right now. He's a fucking moron. Oh there's his response now...

Fucking guy always makes me fucking cry. I want so badly to hate him. Kill me now.

1 comment:

Meg said...

F him! YOU didn't want to go with him so who cares what his opinion is. I think you should just cut him off completely...but that's only because you write that he makes you SO incredibly unhappy! No one should have to deal with that. Life is too short.