Monday, August 17, 2009

Douchebag ego boost

I talked to Douchebag on the phone this morning. He is sick so I didn't go downstairs for a visit. He sounds like death and should probably quit smoking, at least until his disgusto respiratory tract infection goes away. At the end of our conversation, he asked how my date was on Friday night. For the record, I did not tell him I had a date. He had asked if I was coming for drinks after work and I said I already had plans. I never go to those things anyway because I'm on a different floor and never get invited. Anyway, today when he asked how my date was, I said, "it was good". I don't think he expected me to actually have a date on Friday night. He was fishing. So I took the bait. He got all huffy and I could hear the frustration and jealousy oozing out of his infectious H1N1 voice. He said he was very happy for me. Muahahah.

No comments: